Sunday, March 8, 2015

Interview with Kedon from "Baby, Think it Over"

Interview with Kedon of "Baby, Think it Over"

  • What do you consider your greatest achievement?   Oh man, probably not killing Tarell that time he came in the door and woke the baby…again! No, just kidding. I mean, I did want to kill him. But I suppose that can’t be considered an achievement. Not sure, I guess. No, wait! Geez, graduation! I graduated.

  • What is your current state of mind? I’m good. Glad to have finally graduated. I wasn’t worried about that or anything. Just feeling great to have it behind me. High school kind of sucks.

  • What is your favorite occupation? Reading. I love to read. Oh! You mean like what am I going to do when I grow up? Crap! I don’t know. My mom and dad think I can be anything. They keep talking about med school or law school. (laughs) I don’t really know. I still have time to make that decision.

  • What or who is the greatest love of your life? Right now it’s Tarell. I mean, it’s always been him. I can’t imagine being with anyone else.

  • What is your favorite journey?  Haven’t been anywhere yet. Maybe someday I would like to go to the ocean.

  • When and where were you the happiest?  Kind of weird but my happiest time was also kind of a sad time, too. That first night after the project was over. I won’t give any details but…yeah. That night.

  • What is it that you most dislike? Brussel sprouts. I don’t like chick peas either. Hate liver anything.

  • What is your greatest fear? Failure. Disappointing my mom and dad. Spiders. Oh shit! Don’t tell that to Tarell!

  • What is your greatest extravagance?  Well, it wasn’t my extravagance. My parents took me out for my birthday once to Six Flags. Crazy expensive. My mom packed a picnic lunch with this amazing chicken salad she makes. She makes these great sweet potato chips too. Anyway, we ate that for lunch but then dad surprised both mom and me by taking us out to dinner on the way home. It was awesome! He even let me order steak and shrimp.

  • Which living person do you most despise? Whoa. Despise is a strong word. I don’t like Rand or his family. But I feel sorry for him, too. It’s not his fault he’s evil. I dislike his sister more though. I find it hard to feel sorry for her. However, I think Rand could have been a good guy if he had had good parents. His parents suck. But maybe they had sucky parents as well.

  • Which talent would you most like to have?  I would love to be smart. I’m not dumb, or anything, I would just like to be real smart. I could maybe become a doctor or lawyer then.

  • Where would you like to live? In the country somewhere, maybe. I’m sick of big city life.

  • What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? My fear of failure. It’s something I really have to work on.

  • What do you most value in your friends? Kindness. I know. Sappy answer. Don’t tell Tarell.

  • Whose are your heroes in real life? My mom and dad. They’re pretty cool. They can be irritating and embarrassing and all that but…they accept me. All of me. They love me.

  • On what occasions do you lie? Oh crap. Really? That’s an interview question? Geez. I don’t know. I guess if I’m going to get in real trouble I might lie to get out of it.

  • Which words or phrases do you most overuse? (leans over and whispers) I swear a lot. It drives my parents crazy.

  • If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I think I would like to be more confident.

  • What are your favorite names? Ha! Ayane. Did you ask this question to Tarell? Bet he said the same thing!

  • If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be? Crap! Die? Yikes. Um, well, me, I guess. I like me and now that I’m with Tarell I don’t want that to end. So, yeah. Me.

  • What is your motto? Keep trying. Never stop trying.
 Baby, Think it Over is available at Amber Allure HERE and now at All Romance HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment