Wednesday, March 30, 2016

AMBER QUILL'S FINAL DAY

LAST DAY - LAST CHANCE

As of midnight tonight Amber Quill will close its doors and take with it the ability to purchase a ton of awesome and wonderful books by amazing authors. 15 of mine will no longer be available after today. So if you are interested, go HERE and get any and all for a savings of 60%. Otherwise, wait until I get them back out there. My plan is to add a new story (20-30 thousand words) to each one, either a sequel to the original, or a new one with new characters. So keep checking at hurricosmo.com for the announcements. 

I do want to take this opportunity to thank everyone at Amber Quill who gave me a home. You have been and continue to be amazing. I love all of you and will miss you so much. Good luck to you and to the amazing authors who also called Amber Quill home. 

Hurri Cosmo

No comments:

Post a Comment