Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Character Interview with Tarell

Interview with Tarell of "Baby, Think it Over"

  • What do you consider your greatest achievement? To date, getting a little justice where Kedon’s brother is concerned.

  • What is your idea of perfect happiness? Hanging out with Kedon.

  • What is your current state of mind? Mmm. Just came from Kedon’s so…satisfied. (wink)

  • What is your most treasured possession? Well, I can’t say Kedon because he would kill me. (laughs) Actually, I borrowed a notebook from Kedon once and in it he had written his and my name together inside of a heart several times on the back couple of pages. Shocked me at the time and honestly, I don’t think he even remembers it. But now, well, it gives me goose bumps when I look at it.

  • What or who is the greatest love of your life? Kedon. My dad thinks it’s a passing thing even though both my parents really like him. They like his family, too. They even hang out together sometimes.

  • What is your favorite journey? My family went on a safari once. It was really cool because we came across this pride of lions and we saw how the male protected his family. Came right up to the jeep when we got too close. The guide got us back to a safer distance and we watched through binoculars. That male never took his eyes off of us. That really affected me.

  • What is your most marked characteristic? Geez. I guess I’m tall. I was always tallest in my class.

  • When and where were you the happiest? Oh, that first weekend off the project. I mean, I’m really happy anyway these days but that first night off that project…was magic.

  • What is it that you most dislike? Laziness.

  • What is your greatest fear? Fear? I don’t know. Can’t answer that.

  • What is your greatest extravagance? Really? (laughs hard) I won’t answer that.

  • Which living person do you most despise?  (Shakes head slowly then shrugs) Can’t think of anyone.

  • Where would you like to live? Eventually with Kedon. Alone.

  • What do you most value in your friends? Loyalty

  • Whose are your heroes in real life? My dad. He’s pretty amazing. I didn’t really think that growing up. But now, after working with him for a while I see the great man he truly is.

  • On what occasions do you lie? I don’t.

  • Which words or phrases do you most overuse? (laughs) I’ve actually been told I don’t talk enough so that probably doesn’t apply to me.

  • What are your favorite names? Well, I ended up liking the name Ayane.

  • If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be? Kedon’s jeans. No, his boxers.

  • What is your motto? Change it up. Don’t expect different results if you do business as usual.
Go HERE to purchase and HERE for excerpts and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment